Accommodation Assistants / Room Attendants – Day & Evening – Accommodation – Ashford Castle – County Mayo
The Accommodation department at Ashford Castle is currently looking for Accommodation Assistants / Room Attendants for Day and Evening to provide quality service to our guests and ensure the cleanliness of all rooms and areas in a timely manner, in line with Red Carnation Hotels standards. This is a casual position.
- Providing each guest with the highest levels of Housekeeping service in accordance with 5 star expectations and Red Carnation Hotels/Leading Hotels Standards
- To provide a full service to vacated bedrooms and replenish stayover bedrooms
- To provide guests, at all times, with the highest levels of guest care and personal attention, where possible anticipating the guests needs
The ideal candidate for the Accommodation Assistant / Room Attendant position should:
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Be enthusiastic and flexible (we offer flexible hours and flexible days)
- Have strong communication skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
Some of the Benefits available to the team:
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
- Discounted accommodation rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
- Annual Staff Appreciation Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Free meals on duty
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection is a family owned hotel business renowned for providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career, family feel and job security within the hospitality industry. We truly recognise that only through our people can we provide service to our guests, which is personal, memorable, imaginative and friendly.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has been recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People – the first hospitality company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retain it for ten years. We were also the first hotel collection to be awarded a Princess Royal Training Award. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential!
We are an equal opportunities employer. The successful candidate must be legally eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions.
We are currently in search to fill this role however start date is pursuant to country guidelines.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Accommodation+Assistant&c=Accommodation&l=County+Mayo&jk=ced02b7ad4a15fa2&rtk=1fkmp0tocttgn800&from=rss→