Applegreen Sales Assistant – Swinford, Co. Mayo – Applegreen Stores – Swinford, County Mayo
Applegreen Sales Assistant
Swinford, Co. Mayo
What will I be doing as a Sales Assistant at Applegreen?
As a sales assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
- Achieve daily sales targets
- Support day to day operations of our business
- Provide excellent customer service
- Stock rotation
- Ensure shop floor is clean and tidy
- Assist in stock taking procedures
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 50% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €5 saving a day)
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal
At Applegreen we truly believe in the power of community and so, The Applegreen Charitable Fund that was set up to raise vital funds to support Irelands Children. By working at Applegreen you will assist in raising money for our charity partners; Enable Ireland, The Irish Youth Foundation, Pieta House and Food Cloud. For every purchase made in store we donate 1c to the charitable fund. The charitable fund has raised more than €4million since its establishment in 2009.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Applegreen+Sales+Assistant&c=Applegreen+Stores&l=Swinford%2C+County+Mayo&jk=1c5163a5393a8ef8&rtk=1fonur634r87l800&from=rss→