Café Barista for New Business @ Ocean Sands Hotel – Ocean Sands Hotel @ Enniscrone, Co.Sligo – Ballina, County Mayo
Ocean Sands Hotel @ Enniscrone, Co.Sligo
€11 – €12 an hour
Full Job Description
We will soon introduce a new coffee concept to take away at the Ocean Sands Hotel, opening in May 2022.
We will have a coffee shop, located in house where customers can enjoy quality food and great coffee to go and in a relaxed, easy going atmosphere. Our team place a huge emphasis on the quality of coffee, as well as the level of service provided to our customers.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Barista.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and enthusiastic about training others while demonstrating an excellent level of technical ability. High levels of communication and organisational skills are essential, as well as providing excellent level of customer service in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
The successful candidate will be capable of effectively managing their time to achieve the best results and have the ability to develop a strong Coffee trade.
- Operate a 2 group manual or semi-automatic coffee machine.
- Knowledge and ability to set up and maintain the grinder.
- Ability to ensure that espresso shots and milk quality are prepared to a consistently high level.
- Perform systematic cleaning and maintenance of the equipment, ensuring that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to.
- Place product orders on a daily basis with agreed suppliers.
- Provide a fast, friendly, accurate and efficient level of customer service.
- To effectively train and coach teams of people to the agreed standards.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar environment,
- Excellent coffee knowledge and coffee making skills are imperative.
- Flexible to work up to 5 days over 7.
- Experience using a 2 group machine or similar.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP and Food Safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence with own transport.
You may be asked to make coffees as part of your interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: €11.00-€12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- HACCP: 1 year (preferred)
- Cafe environment: 1 year (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Posted 1 day ago