Cleaning Operative – Aramark – Claremorris, County Mayo
At Aramark, our mission is to enrich and nourish lives. Every day, we deliver an impact wherever people work, learn, recover and play. And we need talented, energetic, passionate people to help us do it.
Aramark is currently recruiting for a 2 x Cleaning Operatives to join our team in Claremorris, Co.Mayo. The successful candidate will report to the Manager and will carry out daily cleaning duties to Aramark and Client needs.
Both roles are part time and involve the below hours
Monday to Friday 5pm to 8pm + every second Saturday 10am – 2pm
Wednesday to Friday 4pm to 8pm + every second Saturday 10am – 2pm
- Ensure all the duties are completed in accordance with cleaning checklist
- Ensure all areas of the schedule are completed as required
- Ensuring that all cleaning products/chemicals and equipment are used and stored appropriately.
- Assessing and confirming that all equipment/furnishings are in good repair and clean: reporting faults to manager
- Comply with all health & safety regulations
- Ensure all PPE is worn where applicable
- Empty and reline waste bins
- Dispose of rubbish
- Dust control/vacuum and mop floors
- Wash walls/ledges/desks/doors/glass/fixtures/fittings and chairs as per specification
- Clean and maintain Toilets/Washrooms
- Report any accidents and incidents to the site supervisor/area manager.
- Eye for detail
- Safety and Environmentally conscious
- Flexible and adaptable
- Results focused
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired but not essential
- Good timekeeping skills
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to commit to maintaining high standards of personal hygiene
- Flexible approach to hours and duties
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is a leading service and solutions provider within the Northern Europe region. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. Our work strives to contribute to a better world for both people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees, empower healthy consumers, build local communities, source ethically, inclusively and responsibly, operate efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark employs over 16,000 people throughout Northern Europe.
**To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on the Aramark careers page***
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence*
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer*
WE DREAM. WE DO.*
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations