Cleaning Operative – MCC Cleaning Services – Castlebar, County Mayo
MCC Cleaning Services
MCC Cleaning Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Part-time cleaning member to join our company.
Location: Castlebar Co Mayo
Reporting to: Area Manager
Contract: 10 hours
Rate of pay: €11.20 per hour
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 1pm to 3pm
We are a family owned and run business for over 35 years, based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. We provide both contract and specialist cleaning services to a broad portfolio of clients across the Midlands and wider areas.
In this position you will be the face of our business, representing MCC to the highest level, providing an excellent cleaning service to our clients, whilst achieving our goal of delivering customer service excellence.
What we require
- Must have full legal rights to work in the country. Evidence will be required.
- At least 1 year of commercial cleaning experience.
- Ensure high standard of cleaning as per job requirement
- Use and care of cleaning equipment
- Establish a good working relationship with Clients on site
- Promptly deal with any queries or complaints, or pass to Manager where necessary
- Partake in induction and ongoing training from supervisor
- Cooperate with safe working practices (manual handling/safe use of chemicals etc)
- Read, understand and work in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Complete tasks in accordance with company HSEQ procedures and work instructions
- Ensure safe work practices and procedures are followed on site
- Use of Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment
Other features of the job
It may be necessary to work alternative hours, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including
weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours. Local requirements will govern your patterns and locations of work.
Part-time hours: Part time hours
Job Types: 5 Hrs
Schedule: Monday to Friday 1pm to 2pm
Language: Well spoken/Good Understanding of English (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings/training where possible
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
- Excellent customer service focus