Cleaning Operative (part time) – CCS Cleaning – Ballina, County Mayo
Do you want to work in a friendly supportive environment where you will receive full training?
CCS Cleaning has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Cleaning Operative based in Ballina, Mayo; 7am-9am, Monday to Saturday with additional janitor hours in afternoon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing the highest level of cleaning services in line with the client’s requirements
- Ensuring full compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Ability to follow CCS policies and procedures
- Ensure a friendly and helpful approach to both colleagues and customers
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Cleaning experience, however not essential as you will be fully trained
- Great people skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The right attitude to work as part of a team but also to use your own initiative
CCS is a family business around since 1967. We have over 2000 employees across 8 countries.
In our recent employee opinion survey 82% of our employees said that they would recommend CCS to a friend who was looking for work. Our teams also said how much they valued the respect shown to them and the supportive teams they work in. This is core to our company Values and what makes us a great place to work.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €11.20 per hour
- Day shift
- Cleaning: 1 year (required)
- English (required)