Deli Assistant – The Loft – Ballina, County Mayo
Full Job Description
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and dedicated deli staff to join the Kitchen team. As a Deli member you will be responsible for supporting the team during service, to deliver food which is of the highest quality.
There will be a mixture of daytime and evening hours.
The majority of hours will be worked in the morning and afternoon.
We serve Breakfast and lunch 6 days per week and evening food at the weekends.
Key responsibilities of the team member will include:
- To prepare and produce food for your section, adhering to the recipe and standard presentation of all dishes, demonstrating skill and attention to detail
- To plan your time effectively in order to carry out your responsibilities in the most efficient manner
- To maintain a good working relationship with all kitchen and restaurant staff
- To be familiar with modern trends in cooking and to input ideas and suggestions for improvements and/or new dishes for your section
- To adhere to Food Hygiene and HACCP Regulations.
The ideal candidate for the chef position should
- Have previous experience.
- Demonstrate passion about food.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
View public job page
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 19 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Deli+Assistant&c=The+Loft&l=Ballina%2C+County+Mayo&jk=11c2e186a7177085&rtk=1g1ob04b0i80g800&from=rss→