Food and Beverage Waiter/Waitress – Food & Beverage – Ashford Castle – County Mayo
Exciting opportunities awaits at Ashford Castle as we prepare to re-open our doors to showcase once again the art of hospitality and the legendary experience the estate can offer.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Waiter/Waitress (Full-time, Part-Time/Casual) to join the Food and Beverage team for our various outlets in the castle.
- Cullen’s at The Cottage
- The Dungeon
- The Connaught Room
- The Drawing Room
- In-Room Dining
- To manage the effective and smooth operation of your allocated station in the F&B outlet in a ‘hands on’ capacity
- To have a good level of product knowledge regarding all menu items, hotel facilities and services available to our guests
- Warmly welcome guests to the restaurant ensuring that your voice, manner and behaviour portrays a warm, welcoming and friendly demeanour at all times
- Ensure prompt and professional Food & Beverage Service to the guests at all times
- Set up & clear tables to the correct standards
- To ensure that all food service areas are maintained to an acceptable level of cleanliness and hygiene, adhering to the cleaning schedules on a daily basis
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
Some of the Benefits available to the team:
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
- Discounted accommodation rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
- Annual Staff Appreciation Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Uniforms provided and free meals on duty
In choosing to join Ashford Castle, you become part of a significant piece of history, both of Ireland and the Red Carnation Hotel Collection. Through the grand stone gates, a royal adventure begins. This remarkable 800-year-old castle, widely recognised as Ireland’s top hotel destination and once home to the Guinness family, is exceptional in every sense. Discover exquisite interiors, delicious cuisine, a wealth of unique activities and a state-of-the-art spa. The extraordinary characters of the castle passionately care about each and every guest experience. Ashford Castle, voted No. 1 in Top 10 Resort Hotels in the UK and Ireland in Travel + Leisure ‘World’s Best’ Awards 2020 and awarded Five Stars by Forbes Travel Guide 2021.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection is a family owned hotel business renowned for providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career, family feel and job security within the hospitality industry. We truly recognise that only through our people can we provide service to our guests, which is personal, memorable, imaginative and friendly.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has been recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People – the first hospitality company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retain it for ten years. We were also the first hotel collection to be awarded a Princess Royal Training Award. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential!
We are an equal opportunities employer. The successful candidate must be legally eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Food+Beverage+Waiter+Waitress&c=Food+%26+Beverage&l=County+Mayo&jk=3adc1544c906cae4&rtk=1foaociok3c98000&from=rss→