In-Store Team Member – Dominos pizza – Ballina, County Mayo
Who are we?
Domino’s vision is to be Number one in People, Number one in Pizza. At Domino’s Ballina, we respect the customers expectation that freshly cooked pizza should be accompanied by an exceptional service. That’s the part where we need you! This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join Domino’s, the World’s Largest Pizza Delivery Company; We need in store team members, determined on making sure that our customers have the very best experience possible! You’ll be a brilliant communicator, a great customer champion and an inspiring team player.
You’ll have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work and will be motivated about all of the roles and all areas of the store. If you have good time keeping skills, understand the needs of a hungry customer and want to develop within a pizza-passionate franchise, then apply today!
Work Hours: 20-30 hours per week. Store Hours: are 7 days a week 4pm – 12am.
A Domino’s In store Team Member Will:
- Experience is preferred however not necessary as training is provided for those without experience.
- Be enthusiastic and flexible to work weekends and evenings shifts.
- Confident in taking pizza orders from customers over the phone and face to face.
- Working back of the house preparing our delicious pizza!
- Ensuring Health & Safety and Food Hygiene is maintained at all times.
- The Right to Work in Ireland.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Domino’s uniform, to look great at work!
- On the job training and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension Scheme
Job Type: Part-time