Key Holder – Intersport Elverys – Westport, County Mayo
At Intersport Elverys we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service as much as we celebrate our passion for sport. That’s why our engaging employees offer a friendly and informative approach that makes Elverys so popular.
Candidates must be fully flexible and available to work Monday to Sunday.
Job Scope: To assist the management team in the daily operations of the store and responsible for the day to day running of the store in the absence of management.
- Ensure every customer to our stores gets a personal and positive service experience.
- In the absence of management, responsible for opening and closing the store, end of day recovery, deliveries, stock management and cashing up at the end of the day.
- Assign tasks to staff and ensure correct procedures are followed.
- Have a full knowledge of our product catalogue (www.elverys.ie) and current promotions.
- Engage with and profile our customers to offer the best products for our customer’s needs and optimise sales.
- Use all the tools we have in the store including Assisted Selling, footwear measuring service, Footbalance, Gait Analysis, e-receipts, radio systems etc.
- Lead by example in implementing and maintaining excellent Visual merchandising standards in store using all the tools provided.
- Coordinate and forward cash, stock, financial reports and other administration to the relevant personnel in the absence of the management team.
- Responsible for processes associated with daily deliveries and adequate stock management procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring end of day recovery is carried out completely and to the standard as set out by the Company.
- Carry out other retail duties expected of all staff e.g. sales, customer experience, recovery, deliveries, etc.
- Operate till and handle financial transactions. Deliver a great last impression to our customers.
- Be security conscious within the store and stock rooms – monitor potential shoplifters and follow security guidelines to deter theft and protect stock.
- Back-up call out person in the absence of store management in the event of alarm activation.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement. Carry out training as required.
- Carry out other duties as and when required.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years retail experience required.
- A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
- Great communication skills – outgoing, energetic, and focused on delivering a great customer experience.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Experience in Visual Merchandising desirable
- Ability to manage workload and delegate task
- Proficient computer skills; particularly excel, word and email.
- Available to work and provide adequate cover at least one Sunday in four.
- Initiative to undertake additional tasks as required.
- Employee discount
- Career progression including management training programs
- Bike to work travel scheme
- Social engagement funds
Note: This job description is not a static document and doesn’t propose to cover every aspect of this role. Duties and responsibilities of this role may vary in the future.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Key+Holder&c=Intersport+Elverys&l=Westport%2C+County+Mayo&jk=6f047b2ad6c1c78c&rtk=1fk9fdijattgn800&from=rss→