Office/Accounts Assistant – All Star Heating Ltd – Claremorris, County Mayo
All Star Heating Ltd
All Star Heating is one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of Quality Eco- Friendly Fuels. We are a family run start up business (2018) and pride ourselves in providing high standards of quality in our products and through our customer service. We supply over 200 stockists with Eco Fuels, Eco Logs, firelogs and other products.
We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Term (3 months) Office/Accounts Assistant in Claremorris. This position is suitable for an individual who is interested in developing their career in an office environment while working in a fast-paced, family owned young business.
The successful candidate will be an important member of the Accounts and sales team and will provide support in the following areas:
- General admin support to the directors
- General Accounts such as processing orders, delivery dockets
- Organizing and booking of Logistics for orders
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Assisting with sales over the phone (telesales)
- Assisting with debt collection
- Assisting with marketing materials for customers
- Dealing with customer queries via phone and email;
- Assisting with monthly bank reconciliations;
- Maintaining client & supplier databases;
- General filing, archiving and administration tasks;
- Assist with answering / directing of calls and email;
- Other related duties as required.
Training will be provided but the successful candidate will need the following experience:
- One years’ experience in a similar office assistant/accounts role;
- Experience dealing with suppliers/creditors/ customers
- Experience with computerized accounts packages (Sage One Accounting is an advantage)
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines and delivering high quality work.
- Strong numeracy skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to develop strong customer relationships.
- Proficient computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Email.
- Strong Work ethic and have a can-do, flexible attitude to put there hand to any task
This role can turn into a permanent role if the candidate performs well and shows initiative.
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Expected start date: 1/10/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: €18,310.00-€45,406.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday