Part-time Cleaning General Operative in Castlebar – Neylons Facility Management – Castlebar, County Mayo
Neylons Facility Management
Neylons is a Facility Management Company providing services all over Ireland. We are a growing company that prides itself on training and development available to all staff. We offer flexibility, career progression and a competitive start rate.
Part-time cleaning general operative, Weekends 7.30-15.00 and cover during week if needed.
Purpose of the Role
To undertake daily cleaning of the building in line with Health & Safety Standards. The cleaner will work within a team to ensure that the building is kept to the highest standards of cleanliness.
The following are key areas of responsibility for the cleaner:
- Undertake general cleaning of all clinical and non-clinical areas of the building, including bedrooms, offices, floors, corridors, stairwells and toilets, etc.
- Vacuuming, dusting and washing floors and walls
- Sweeping, floor polishing and waste disposal
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Ensuring the toilet facilities are kept clean and supplies are replenished when required
- Organised necessary supplies for cleaning toilet facilities
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other building areas
- General housekeeping and cleaning around the building and litter control
- Washing, drying and ironing items necessary
- Inform the Supervisor/Manager of stock required for replenishing purposes
- Undertake other routine tasks such as hosing down forecourt and dealing with recycling
- Undertake any other duties as requested
We are happy to hear from anyone with specialist skills in any of these areas.
- Flexible Monday to Sunday
- A can do attitude
- Experience of a similar role
- A good working knowledge of English
- A knowledge and willingness to apply safe working practices
- A knowledge of how to use equipment necessary to carry out the assigned tasks.
- Garda vetting required
Please Fill in your details and upload you CV to apply.