Payroll Administrator – Part-time – County Mayo
Why you should apply:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
What you will bedoing:
- Liaising with stakeholders, internally: tax, treasury, finance etc. and with external payroll vendors.
- Helping in resolving errors
- Supporting pre-payroll activities
- Processing payroll
- Validating and approving payroll files and reports generated.
- Helping with all assessments and audits.
- Supporting end of year payroll processing activities – calendar, tax reports
- Communicating to internal stakeholders in relation to questions or issues.
- Answering employee/manager queries
- Helping the payroll vendor with other queries it cannot resolve.
- Leading country specific projects and participate on global project teams.
What you need to apply:
- Bachelor Degree with a focus in Finance / Accounting.
- 2-3 years of payroll operational experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Workday.
- Spreadsheet and database skills.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Be customer focused with a strong work ethic.
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Great collaboration skills.
- Analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Continuous improvement attitude.
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Payroll+Administrator&l=County+Mayo&jk=b9a9167db370a735&rtk=1fkmp0tocttgn800&from=rss→