Recruitment Coordinator – Ashford Castle (Cong, County Mayo) – County Mayo
Ashford Castle (Cong, County Mayo)
Full Job Description
We are seeking a passionate, friendly, motivated and professional team member to join our People & Culture team in the role of Recruitment Coordinator for the Ashford Castle Estate. This role is a fixed-contract to cover maternity leave.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To effectively source, recruit and interview candidates for Ashford Castle and The Lodge at Ashford Castle.
- To comply with the Red Carnation guiding principles, HR and Employment Law practices and procedures when sourcing all new candidates.
- To manage assigned vacancies, provide feedback, promote both hotels as excellent employers and deliver new ways of sourcing.
- Responsible for maintaining some HR administration duties including up-dating personnel files, issuing and tracking contracts, maintaining records, correlating reports and adherence to procedures in accordance with HR policies.
- To ensure that data is kept up to date and accurate at all time.
- To Screen CV’s, set up interviews, regret application , meet candidates , complete reference checks prior to appointment
- To work closely with hiring managers.
- Use the recruitment tracker to review, analyse and evaluate applicant’s information.
- Post open positions internally, externally and job sites as requested.
- Ensure job requisition is received for role with minimum qualification standards/experience required prior to posting job adverts and executed in a timely manner.
- Conduct screening interviews and forward qualified candidates to hiring managers for review.
- Establish and manage interview schedules.
- Administer pre- approved selection test/trials.
- Administer pre-employment processes including reference and background checks, employment verification ( European passport) and work permits, under 18 parental approval etc.
- Extend the Job offer and close out the position as required on jobsboards.
- Discuss immediate and long-range needs with the hiring managers in order to clearly understand the culture of the hotel, as well as deciding which recruiting sources are the most efficient and beneficial for the position and will included determining appropriate job offer parameters (salary, accommodation, etc.) and the finalizing standards offer letters.
The ideal candidate for the Recruitment Coordinator should have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise effectively to meet required deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Be self-motivated and prepared to work on own initiative
- Possess good judgement skills, and the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (employment law) and directives appropriate to the area of recruitment & selection
- Be able to work well under pressure – High volume of work in fast paced environment
Some of the Benefits available to the team:
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
- Discounted accommodation rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
- Annual Staff Appreciation Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
In choosing to join Ashford Castle, you become part of a significant piece of history, both of Ireland and the Red Carnation Hotel Collection. Through the grand stone gates, a royal adventure begins. This remarkable 800-year-old castle, widely recognised as Ireland’s top hotel destination and once home to the Guinness family, is exceptional in every sense. Discover exquisite interiors, delicious cuisine, a wealth of unique activities and a state-of-the-art spa. The extraordinary characters of the castle passionately care about each and every guest experience. Ashford Castle, voted No. 1 in Top 10 Resort Hotels in the UK and Ireland in Travel + Leisure ‘World’s Best’ Awards 2020 and awarded Five Stars by Forbes Travel Guide 2021.
The Red Carnation Hotel collection was officially recognised at Platinum standard Investors in People in 2020, the highest accolade it’s possible to reach – and we achieved this on a global basis. This award recognises our commitment to all initiatives that are people and culture oriented, including career growth and opportunities for all, as well as our far-reaching commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusivity.
Additionally in 2020 we were recognised again with a Princess Royal Training Award for our hugely successful Management Programme, which has a prototypical track record in developing people and getting them “management ready” in both the company and sector. We are truly proud to be awarded these two high profile accolades which are gloriously non-industry specific thereby pitching us against any business in any sector. Our goal is to be an employer of choice for those willing to work hard, who are ambitious to find success and who are wishing to be rewarded well, paid fairly and treated as an individual within our family-owned and run atmosphere.
If this sounds like the Recruitment Coordinator role for you then please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer. This role is subject to candidates eligibility to work in Ireland.
Posted 1 day ago
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Recruitment+Coordinator&c=Ashford+Castle&l=County+Mayo&jk=edf91a981ce8ab2b&rtk=1g18ibi61jklf800&from=rss→