Registered Nurse – Kuro Health Services Limited – County Mayo
Kuro Health Services Limited
Role Title – Registered Nurse (Part-time)
Reports to – Operations Director
To conduct medical assessments in a professional manner ensuring all the information required is collected and recorded accurately. To manage appointments ensuring all Service Level Agreements are met.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
· To undertake medical assessments, collecting and recording information using a tablet device. This may also include obtaining blood, urine and saliva samples if requested by Clients
· Manage contact with the customer to ensure customers are contacted within 48 hours and appointments are made at a convenient time and location (home or work place).
· To sign post customer to appropriate specialist or GP services if health issues are uncovered during course of the assessment.
· Participate in health screening initiatives and projects as required.
· Carryout medical examinations as specified on instructions
· Maintain all equipment provided by Medicals Direct Group
· Inform Head Office of all communication with customers and ensure case notes are updated each time contact/ appointments are made
· Ensure time and resources used fully offer the customer and business value for money.
· Identify opportunities to maximise resources.
· Manage day to day workload and performance matters.
· Manage the production of clinical reports, ensuring data is managed securely, reports are processed to meet SLA’s and outputs are accurately recorded.
· Report any technical or administrative difficulties to Nurse Support in a timely manner.
· Review availability and update Nurse Support regularly.
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required.
- An ability to work under own initiative.
Decision making and accountability
· An ability to take day to day decisions is required, referring non-standard matters to senior staff for direction.
Flexibility and adaptability
· An ability to manage a varied portfolio is essential.
· Flexibility will be essential to the support the changing needs of the business.
Education and qualification
- NMC Registered Adult
- Full driving licence
- Good IT skills including, Microsoft Office, IT literate and proficient typing skills.
Skills and knowledge
- Nurse with 2 years post registration experience.
- Phlebotomy trained.
- Experience of delivering customer services is essential.
- Experience of administrative processes is desirable.
- Basic first aid skills.
- Able to use and function a tablet device
We offer an unrivalled benefits package including increased holidays, flexible working arrangements (if possible) , enhanced maternity & paternity, Simply Health benefits, 5% employer matched pension, mileage allowance, up to 35 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays and subject to length of service increments) and much more.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of our market leading organisation, please email your CV to the HR department.
Reference ID: Registered Nurse – MDG
Application deadline: 26/10/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €41,400.00-€53,200.00 per year
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and measures have been put in place to help with the prevention of Covid-19 such as hand sanitiser stations, social distancing measures, Mask wearing on site , PPE and virtual meetings.
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (preferred)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Registered+Nurse&c=Kuro+Health+Services&l=County+Mayo&jk=c4eaacd7ce9791bc&rtk=1fp2icilottp8800&from=rss→