Restaurant & Bistro Waiting Staff – Diamond Coast Hotel – County Mayo
Diamond Coast Hotel
The Diamond Coast Hotel has excellent opportunities for experienced senior waiting staff and experienced bar staff in different food and beverage departments of the hotel. We currently have roles in Coral Restaurant Evening Service and Stir Bistro. Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
The Main responsibility is for service of Food and Drink whilst delivering exceptional customer service. Other responsibilities include the following:
- To report for duty on time and in correct full uniform.
- To maintain the area to the highest standards of cleanliness:
- To ensure preparation of area prior to service:
- To conduct carrying, serving and clearing tasks.
- To adhere to service procedures
- To maximise sales of wine, drink and food and ensure proper charging of same.
- To do lobby orders when called upon
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests and other persons on the premises
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations for service
- To attend all training courses as notified to you by management
- To report and where possible take action on incidents or damage
- To follow all company policies and procedures as detailed in the staff handbook.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €10.20-€12.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability