Retail Assistant – Retail – Ashford Castle – County Mayo
Full Job Description
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Retail Assistants to join our team at Mrs. Tea’s Boutique and Bakery at Ashford Castle.
Key responsibilities of the Retail Assistants will include:
- To ensure that you provide each guest with the highest levels of personal care and attention in accordance with 5 star expectations and RCH/Leading Standards.
- To support, assist & advise shoppers in making purchases and availing of services onsite, managing any queries as they arise.
- To carry out restocking of merchandise, price tagging and assisting with stock taking exercise as required
- To carry out cleaning duties, ensuring the retail outlet is clean and tidy in accordance with health & safety and hygiene standards.
- To prepare and serve food and beverages as required onsite in accordance with departmental/hotel standards.
- To be fully familiar with your departmental SOPs and procedures and ensure that these are implemented consistently efficiently and professionally.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times
The ideal candidate for the Retail Assistants position should:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a four or five star hotel is a plus
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Be positive, punctual & reliable
- Able to work anytime, anyway of the week.
Some of the Benefits available to the team:
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
- Discounted accommodation rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
- Annual Staff Appreciation Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Free meals on duty
In choosing to join Ashford Castle, you become part of a significant piece of history, both of Ireland and the Red Carnation Hotel Collection. Through the grand stone gates, a royal adventure begins. This remarkable 800-year-old castle, widely recognised as Ireland’s top hotel destination and once home to the Guinness family, is exceptional in every sense. Discover exquisite interiors, delicious cuisine, a wealth of unique activities and a state-of-the-art spa. The extraordinary characters of the castle passionately care about each and every guest experience. Ashford Castle, voted No. 1 in Top 10 Resort Hotels in the UK and Ireland in Travel + Leisure ‘World’s Best’ Awards 2020 and awarded Five Stars by Forbes Travel Guide 2021.
The Red Carnation Hotel collection was officially recognised at Platinum standard Investors in People in 2020, the highest accolade it’s possible to reach – and we achieved this on a global basis. This award recognises our commitment to all initiatives that are people and culture oriented, including career growth and opportunities for all, as well as our far-reaching commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusivity.
Additionally in 2020 we were recognised again with a Princess Royal Training Award for our hugely successful Management Programme, which has a prototypical track record in developing people and getting them “management ready” in both the company and sector. We are truly proud to be awarded these two high profile accolades which are gloriously non-industry specific thereby pitching us against any business in any sector. Our goal is to be an employer of choice for those willing to work hard, who are ambitious to find success and who are wishing to be rewarded well, paid fairly and treated as an individual within our family-owned and run atmosphere.
If this sounds like the Retail Assistant role for you then please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer. This role is subject to candidate’s eligibility to work in Ireland.
Posted 1 day ago
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Retail+Assistant&c=Retail&l=County+Mayo&jk=acd6b18ef7326a45&rtk=1g18ibi61jklf800&from=rss→