Sales Assistant – Homesavers – Swinford, County Mayo
We are currently recruiting for Sales Assistant to join the team in our new store opening soon in Swinford, County Mayo. You will ensure the delivery of outstanding levels of customer service to all our valued customers while ensuring that our high levels of store standards are maintained. Must be flexible across mid week and weekends
- Provide information on our products to customers and the availability of stock and any special promotions
- Operate tills and handle financial transactions – Cash handling
- Merchandise and replenish stock as directed
- Ensure all goods/promotions / special offers are priced correctly
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling
- Undertake cleaning duties as required
- Use your own initiative, where possible, to solve problems encountered when carrying out duties of the role.
- Identify in advance shortfalls that will affect the ability to meet daily operational targets.
- Continually develop an understanding of the Company’s culture, values, policies, procedures, products and reflect this in everyday performance
- Adapt to changes implemented by Management, e.g. new procedures, policies, new operating techniques, etc.
- Embrace and apply operational business changes on all occasions.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be highly motivated
· Possess excellent communication skills
· Have exceptional levels of customer service
· Be flexible to work weekends and evenings
· Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 10-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Employee discount
- Store discount