Supervisor, Service Revenue Operations – Johnson & Johnson – Westport, County Mayo
Johnson & Johnson
SUPERVISOR – SERVICE REVENUE OPERATIONS
Contract: Part Time/Permanent
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Service Revenue Operations Supervisor heads the function of Service Revenue Operations, reporting to Customer Service and Solutions Director – EMEA. The role includes managing operations – contracts, billing, publishing of reports periodically to update Service management. The role involves split of managing daily operations (60%) and provide strategic outlook (40%) to the Director, to change the profile of P&L by identifying areas to focus on, coordinate with Service Managers and key stake holders in other functions. The person will provide support in reducting SLOB by increasing efficiency in spares management and working with service operations, demand planning teams to follow up and ensure credits due to EMEA. The service revenue operations team is in charge of finalising contract proposals – customised to meet customer requirements and associated price, invoice customers, update install base & publish monthly report, process commission for engineers, publish notification error reports, publish gains and losses report, list contracts sold at discounted rates and publish renewals & warranty expiration.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Responsible for managing financial reporting of service revenue on a monthly basis.
- Liaising closely with the BUF team and service & commercial managers on sales targets for all the various regions across EMEA.
- Technical Service OCOS & COGS monthly analysis.
- Liaise with the Finance Shared Service centre with regards any manual postings that need to be performed
- Support the EMEA service managers in ad hoc requests on market specific queries
- Liaising with engineers across the EMEA region to ensure all notifications / billings are done timely and accurately
- Completing service contract billing as required
- Reporting on contracts gains / losses, credits / discounts
- Profitability analysis for individual markets / customers / upgrades of machines, across the regions.
- Various ad hoc project involvement
we would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following essential requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting multi-country/ jurisdictional delivery in a complex regulatory and accounting environment,
- 1-3 years in a shared services role with full P&LBalance Sheet accountability for a Division/ Business unit or country,
- 1-3 years team lead experience, mentoring and developing teams, SAP, BW experience desired.
- Team player, with experience in working in a matrix organisation
- willingness to collaborate with a team of engineers, interphase with country finance controllers & EMEA regional office Minimum
- Language Skills: English required other European language desirable..
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
This is an opportunity to work with a ground-breaking biomedicine operation and to be a member of a Johnson & Johnson company, with an excellent record in employee continuous professional development and business improvement.
We are passionate about our work; we play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers.
Whether you’re one of the people who already work here, or you’re considering joining the team, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal and professional development/education
- Excellent Benefits
AMO Ireland (Ireland Branch) – USD Entities (8142)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Supervisor&c=Johnson+%26+Johnson&l=Westport%2C+County+Mayo&jk=f090c4fe273f88b8&rtk=1g2vu2hei2fe5000&from=rss→