Support Pharmacist – Cong Pharmacy – Cong, County Mayo
Part time Support Pharmacist required for a family run Independent pharmacy in Cong, Co. Mayo.
Attractive part time permanent position available for a pharmacist to work 2-3 days per week plus two Saturdays (10am – 1pm) per month. The successful candidate will be working along side the supervising pharmacist and pharmacy technician in the dispensary. We pride ourselves at being a highly customer service focused pharmacy at the heart of the community , the successful candidate will have to be highly customer focused as well as having excellent communication skills.
- No late nights, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Flexibility on days
- Two Saturdays per month (10am – 1pm)
- MPS dispensing system
- No nursing homes
- Training provided
The support pharmacist roles will include:
- Working as part of a well organised team throughout the shop.
- Dispensing of prescriptions accurately and effectively.
- Offer expert advice and knowledge on OTC products.
- Counselling on all medications dispensed.
- Help with end of month claims and procedures.
The successful candidate must be a qualified pharmacist (pharmacy assistant) and registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) registration (preferred)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Support+Pharmacist&c=Cong+Pharmacy&l=Cong%2C+County+Mayo&jk=ad4cd2d334932f55&rtk=1fonur634r87l800&from=rss→